How to get School Franchise and School Franchise in India?
To get a franchise of School Franchise, one should be educationally qualified enough and the motto should be to spread quality education through this institute. Requirement of land area should be play Schools : 2500 a 3000 sq. ft. For Primary Schools : 7500 a 10000 sq. ft. For Senior Secondary Schools : 2 acre land for a high school. There should be open play area, independent access, attached washrooms, good ventilation and a safe environment. For approval of site by School Franchise Organization a fees is required which is refundable. Once the site is approved a Memorandum of Undertaking (MoU) is signed with School Franchise Organization management and at that time 30% of license fees is to be paid as advance. After signing the MoU, one can start construction and rest amount of license fees is to be paid once the construction is over after signing franchise agreement.
The franchise owner should inform School Franchise Organization management before launching to get extended support from them for its promotion, training and recruitment of staffs. Even after the school starts continuous touch with School Franchise Organization is to be maintained for expert advice and to maintain the standard of education for which School Franchise Organization is known.
- Obtain the business proposal along with the application form by inquiry office.
- Get your queries resolved.
- Send the application form along with required document to the Head office.
- Send the Application form along with the initial payment in form of cheque/DD.
- Get the site Inspected and Site approval certificate in case of approval.
- Obtain the MOU from the Organization
- Send the Signed MOU along with the balance payment (cheque/DD)
Receive all the legal document by the Organization within 15-20 days of complete payment of License fee.
- Start promotion of school.
- Business and Teacher Training conducted by the corporate trainer
- Launch the School
Terms & Conditions :-
- Franchise Fee to be paid as per the agreement (Non Refundable)
- Furniture, Fixtures, Teaching Equipments, Toys, etc. will be arranged by the franchise.
Interior, exterior and other decoration will be as per the Organization requirement and all the cost will be borne by the franchise.
- Students Kits will be provided by the Organization at the franchise cost.
- The Organization will provide training to the staff of the franchise, regularly.
The franchise license is for the period depending on Model chosen only and can be renewed by minimal charge depending on the Satisfactory performance
- Of franchise.
- No Royalty will calculated on the Collection from student as per the agreement.
- Taxes applicable as per the Government policy and subject to change.